You Are Reading

1

Leaflet - Nindya Laundry and Dry Clean (2) (color version)

A. F. Benvenuto Friday, April 8, 2011 ,
The same design as before. It's just this in a more cheerful. Full color. More life. Brighter. Again, this is a media campaign in an attempt to introduce this laundry business for locals know of the existence of this relatively new business. Hopefully this rapidly growing business and all parties benefit each of these businesses. From the employers' side, the advantage of financially. From the consumer side, the advantage of easy access, fast, affordable. To me, hmmm, at least my work can be known and seen by many people, I was satisfied, lol ...

Search Amazon.com for leaflets

1 comments:

Tebinfea said...

Hello my friend.
I wish a beautiful spring Sunday.
Sun, walking, relaxing.
Teb.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Copyright 2010 It's a Benvie World !!