Cholesterol, triglycerides, the protein Apo B in LDLs, is words dreaded by humans of the modern age. This new century is expected to become the century of medical miracles, the green tea, lowly as it may sound looks very promising as several researches have shown. This could be the decade of green tea and cholesterol.
Causes High Cholesterol:
Hypercholesterolemia, literally meaning high blood cholesterol, is the presence of high cholesterol levels in the blood. Advanced studies of its treatment with supplements like policosanol and of the side effects of policosanol, and of the effects of diet and cholesterol, of stress and cholesterol and of alcohol and cholesterol, have helped millions of patients over the world who is coping with this medical condition.
Symptoms of High Blood Cholesterol:
- General fatigue
- Excess sweating and feel of uneasiness
- Pain and heaviness in chest area
- Lowers blood triglycerides - high levels of triglycerides are known to be a risk factor for cardiovascular disease.
- Helps reduce likelihood of blood clots - fish oil benefits include the prevention of blood platelets from sticking together and forming blood clots.
- Lowers mild high blood pressure - fish oil helps lower blood pressure when it is due to high cholesterol and hardening of the arteries.
- Reduces inflammation from rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis and gout - fish oil health benefits come from the DHA and EPA that reduce the amount of inflammation-causing substances.
- Lowers risk of developing Alzheimer's disease - studies have found that fish oil seems to help protect the nervous system.
- Reduces depression rates - the lack of DHA has been linked to higher incidence rates of depression.