Prescription medicines can help control psoriasis but they need to be watchfully administer by a qualified physician as to avoid hardness on liver, which, when impair, is actually considered to be the reason of psoriasis. The skin becomes either crusty or discharge and can be easily infected.
Psoriasis victims are typically seen to have high levels of polyamines which are an adverse poisonous form of amino acid that is produced while the body digests poor protein, a cause of food sensitivities.
- Plaques: Plaques are often elevated from the skin. The shape varies from oval to irregular and smaller plaques can merge together.
- Color: Psoriasis lesions usually have a distinctive red color.
- Scales: The scales that cover the plaques or lesions are usually white or silverfish. The thickness of the scales may vary and if removed, reveal skin underneath the appears shiny.
- Scalp: When psoriasis develops on the scalp, it can appear to be dry and crusted, and is often mistake for seborrhea dermatitis. However, in seborrhea dermatitis, the scales are greasy, not dry
Home Remedies for Psoriasis:
- Cabbage soup is also an effective home remedy for psoriasis. Drink one bowl of it everyday.
- Boil some soap nut (shikakai) in water and apply on the affected parts. This will also gives relief from psoriasis.
- Sesame seeds (til) are also used for the treatment of various skin-related diseases. Take 15-20 sesame seeds and soak in a glass of water. Keep it overnight and drink in empty stomach early in the morning.
- (Cashewnut Oil) The oil extracted from the outer shell of the cashew nut is acrid and rubefacient it can be applied beneficially on the affected area.
- Add foods that are rich in Vitamins A, B complex, D, and E to the diet
- Cover a fresh thin banana leaf on the affected part. This is very effective in curing psoriasis.
- Relax and enjoy pampering your skin and scalp! Positive thinking is proven to be a quite effective method of reparation.