1. Reverse Osmosis (RO) De-mineralizes the Water
One reason reverse osmosis does not make water safe to drink is: RO (reverse osmosis) demineralizes the water. Trace minerals are important to our health. All water from pure sources has some mineral content. Whether it is eliminated frequently, digestive issues and dietary deficiencies can occur.
2. Reverse Osmosis Wastes Water and Electrical energy
This is among the biggest price causes in opposition to using reverse osmosis systems. The more practical they are the more water they waste. For every one gallon of water RO processes it uses (wastes) from half of gallon to 5 gallons of water. It also wastes electricity as a result of other water filter methods don't want electrical energy to filter water.
3. Chemicals Pollutants Get By RO
From a health level this is an amazing reason why RO should not be used especially for in home use. Chemical pollutants pose is a really critical danger. Consequently, floor water and floor water in all international locations is being contaminated. It has been estimated that over one thousand most cancers causing chemical compounds, together with drugs, have been found in water supply systems.
Reverse osmosis doesn't filter these harmful villains out of your faucet water. Therefore, reverse osmosis doesn't make water secure to drink. This is one of the biggest disadvantages of reverse osmosis.
4. Bacteria Gets By RO
Cyst contamination is real chance in just about any water. The federal authorities has acknowledged that finding cysts within the water supply is impractical.
When cysts are ingested they develop and sicknesses consequence, resembling, extreme diarrhea and abdomen pains. This may be very harmful for children who're immune compromised.
5. Reverse Osmosis Value is Excessive
There are other more superior and simpler water filter techniques that cost much less. You will get a whole house filter for as little as 1/tenth of the price of a reverse osmosis system. Pay less and get more.
The 5 Disadvantages of Reverse Osmosis Are:
- It de-mineralizes water creating a potential health risk. Our our bodies need minerals for good health.
- Using additional water and electrical energy to pressurize water is an obvious waste of money.
- Since chemical contamination gets by way of the RO system then why have such a tool? Who wants possible medication and medicine of their water?
- Micro organism, cysts, and many others have no place in our residence drinking water. We need a water filter system that removes them.
- Worth of the RO system can also be wasteful as a result of you are not getting what you are paying for: Safety and safety. You get more by paying less.
In my research I found a wonderful water filter system that works beautifully. It does the job efficiently. It doesn't price a fortune.
And now please visit the CleanWaterPure website listed below for updated information on why you may consider another water filtering system besides Reverse Osmosis.